Wednesday 24 June 2009

Am at my place at the mo. Payah 'imigresen' lum mencop my pasport untuk balik for gud. haha..but am missing my home, my daughter pun pandai mengomplen. Maybe before the school reopens we will go back.

I am yet to upload Winania Dania's, Muhammad Hazim Amsyar's and Nadia Nadhirah's pictures. Thease are all the newborns. We will have two more new members, one this year and one next year.

My bro left for Spore today for his appointment, hopefully things will get better with his eye. My other bro wud also be leaving for Spore for his Masters this July. He wud be missed this Raya then, and his children too. But luckily my sis Wana and her family wud be coming back before Fasting. Yey! N they wud arrive on a Friday which makes it easier to welcome them. I'm ecstatic to see them esp baby Dania.

I bet the 'in' thing people all over the world is talking about now is H1N1. Me n huby have decided to let my daughter stay for another week before she goes back to school. I am afraid there are children who went for holidays. Nauzubillah.. I think these kinda schools shud extend their school hols for the sake of the children.

Yesterday we went to send our kain to our tailors. Am still trying to figure out arah sapakan ngantar. My daughter's kain dah clear, I decided to try one new shop in Serusop and the usual one. Tahun ani I dun want to buy expensive material for her. Macam last 2 yrs sayang, she has grown very fast now pendek n damit udah bajunya. So this year save sikit..hehe..but I can't help not to give beads, at least on 2 of them.

While I only have I kain at d mo. Honestly with my condition am not sure bila kan antar. Have to wait ujung-ujung bulan before Raya kali. If not nda muat. N I dunno where else to buy the kain. Checked Firoz, Silk Shoppe but nada lawa. Maybe Nazmi (I bet yg exclusives mmg lawa n harganya lawa jua)n YMRM ada yg lawa. If kan membali ahir-ahir tkut tailors nda sanggup. Membali now krg ada tia lagi new designs. Hemmm...n yes, am waiting for my tudong..hehe..hopefully lawa mcm dlm gambarnya. N then have to look for 2 more kali. malas kan belawa-lawa this Raya. Will still look fat..hehe..

No comments: