Thursday 21 January 2010

It's been a while rupanya. My last post was last year! Hehehe...OK lil updates..My sis safely delivered a baby boy, kurang 15 minutes from me and after 11 days Basyirah lahir. His name is Muhammad Sharifuddin. So teasingly we call him Sharif Dol (hahaha...marah krg bapanya)..So officially last year, bapa n babu menerima 4 org cucu, 2 grandsons, n 2 granddaughters from 4 daughters. No in laws, just daughters. Amazing kan! Yg lawanya, a boy n a girl in May n a boy n a girl (mine) in December. We call them budak budak 2009...hehehehe..This yr nda tau sapa kan productive, definitely not my two sis (yg beranak d UK n Sharif's mom), my other sis nda tau lg cos ia dah 2 x CS. As for me? Alamak..mcm kan tutup tender, tp huby insist mau a boy...ntahlah...mudahan my sis in law (Kajah) pulang since she wants another child lagi. The other 2 sis in laws pun mcm tutup tender, sorang dah 7 org, sorang 3, but all CS so not sure, mcm nda mau lg usulnya.

Basyirah is now a mth n 9 dys old, n she is now 3.675kg. Can't believe all dat breastmilk gave her another 500++g..hehehe..she is still fully breastfed, alhamdulillah, but am only 3 wks (or less) away from resuming school so nda sure ni cana. To date, she wakes up like 3 times in the morning, so if she needs 2 oz per servings, I need to prepare 6 ozs! Atu pagi saja tu, if ada meeting kah patang, lain lg cetanya. Karing lah aku! hahaha...

nothing much other than dat (to update) so sad! hahaha..my life now is pagi2 mandikan baby, masak, beulit dgn baby, ajar kaka HW, tunggu huby balik, malam beulit lg, n then tdo...tdo main2 sejak beranak ani. I think dlm 2 or 3 hrs saja tdo, atu pun bangun2 n liat mood 'boss'.alahai...

No comments: