Thursday 20 August 2009

Had an US ydy, unfortunately baby is again being too active, crossing legs, so nda nampak lagi gender. Baby looks so cute, waktu be US pun sampat menandang. Guess the habit yg kakanya ada waktu diparut is inherited..hehe..Alhamdulillah baby sihat, n I will have another US to reconfirm my EDD.

Tomorrow my sis n family will arrive from UK. I will have to wait maybe 3 days or more just to make sure they are ok, before going to my mum's for a visit, being pregnant huby is so cautious n I too feel that I need to keep my distance first. Bukan mendoa2kan eh, nauzubillah..hopefully dorang sihat. Much as I want to see them, a year nda jumpa n esp baby Dania, I have to think of my health jua. I am praying hard mudahan wabak ani akan meninggalkan kitani jua, amin!!!

At school today a boy caught having a cigarette with him was being defensive. Takutku meliat, kan d aganya lagi Cg ah. Siap betunjuk! N threatening 'jaga kau ah!' If they think dorang beindung kami ani ia jua, pikir kami ani nda bebapa mama? They obviously break the rule Cg pulang yang disalahkan. I feel so sad to see this incident n mendgr yg students nowadays are no longer in need of their teachers. Nda hormat, belabih n pengatur. Dorang plg konon kan ditakuti. N am even more sad to think why our generation is this bad? Parents, students themselves or just the world is no longer a great place to breed good generations? Ia lagi form 3, next yr if Yr 9, tekana aku ngajar? What guarantee wud I have that I wud be safe? Nauzubillah, I really want to got to other profession eh.

Tomorrow or the day after we will be fasting, mudahan ada rezeki untuk berpuasa panuh, n nda memudaratkan baby...amin!! Happy fasting everyone, grab this chance while it lasts, syaitan pun bekurung so kawal nafsu n upgradekan iman, insyallah nda tegoda!!

No comments: