Tuesday 6 October 2009

I bet all schools wud be busy with Raya celeb and the final exams. N teachers wud b screaming n rushing to finish up the syllabus. The PSR, PMB teachers could breath normally now that the end is coming. For O level teachers, less than 2 weeks for revision. Stressful?...veeeeerrrryyyyyy....even form 4 teachers r nervous n hope to finish the syll this yr so that next yr wud b smooth sailing esp where revision is concerned.

At the same time people r counting the calendar to go off somewhere for Dec break. A mth to ourselves n no students! hemmmmmm...wat a bliss! But I can't go anywhere cos baby wud b coming..insyallah if huby cud go next yr we will be off jua. I need more than a mth's break from my students. Hehehe...Mun rajin my PhD props wud emerge sometime waktu dec break ani. Munnn....

Thus Sat there wud be a Piala HAS (futsal tournament) between my siblings n ipar2an..Excited udah semua. Ada yg kan membali futsal shoes, uniforms, mikirkan cheerleading stuff, minuman..Hahaha...mcm siuk but am not in d mood. Mudahan nda bepanas sgt, but it's in a building so mmg lah nda panas. Ganya takut stuffy. Sharing oxygen dgn my baby not easy..

Will upload some pics if ada. lama dah nda mencharge my camera, malas. N taking pics wit big tummy ani nda dpt luan bediri. Mikirkan baju apalagi kn d pakai ni..maklum semua dah bedamitan baju..bukan baju yg salah, badan n not from d baby..marah ia krg..hehehe

No comments: