Saturday 10 October 2009

I was really mad with my class just now (wat else is new...heheh) sasakku asal extra class 6 org saja tuned up! N there I was waiting like crazy kelaparan rakat merakat badan n yg kan d ajar only 6! i told them I cancelled the extra class, n yg selalu dtg ani is so frustrated. Lantak lah eh, malas ku mikirkan better ku berehat drumah. Am not feeling dat well this week, my vertigo is back n I can't drive or kneel or get down too much. Kan turun tangga pun takut.

Habis kuar perkataan nda bisai tadi, nyasal jua cos am not used to using these words dgn students but mliat drg selamba n mliat drg makin taiming made me so angry. mcm org pandai saja. Baik bini2 apalagi laki2. Smua nda dpt diharap. Ntah drg eh if they wanted to complain to ppl I'm ready. Mun kana pindah lg siuk, maybe then I cud be ready for form 6 nda jua sestress ani x.

Our little tournament is postponed to next week, baik jua alum brapa sihat ani I dun feel like going. Checked my glu today sekali lg krg mlm. Alhamdulillah ok my glu. Pyh jua nyucuk jari sendiri ani, nervous jua. N am not used to d machine so a bit struggling trying to cucuk n pasang d lancet.

No comments: